I love the awards season, the dresses, suits and star factor is to die for! Here are my favs from this years Oscars.
- Sandra Bullock – She definitely made up for her faux pas at the golden globes with this beautiful Alexander McQueen number! I absolutely love the draped effect on the side and the sweetheart neckline. Gorgeous!
- Lupita Nyong’o – Girl, you really know how to work it! This Prada gown is amazing. The color, the plunging neckline and the empire waist, simply stunning!
- Jennifer Lawrence – I have a soft spot for J.Law. The Dior Couture lady in red looks absolutely heavenly in this peplum gown.
- Kate Hudson – This dress was my favorite! The Atelier Versace gown made me want to be rich enough to afford an entire closet of this designer! The detailing from the beads to the ethereal draping was amazing and Kate carried it well!
- Cate Blanchett – She definitely looked a winner at the get go! I absolutely love this Armani gown.
- Kerry Washington – It’s hard to imagine Olivia Pope in anything but white outfits! But Kerry definitely looked amazing in this Jason Wu lavender gown. Fitz would definitely approve 🙂
- Angelina Jolie – She always looks fabulous and wearing Elie Saab she looked even better (if that’s even possible!). I loved the metallic dress with the almost ombré beading effect.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum – Channing Tatum is one lucky guy! Form fitting at the top and flowy at the bottom showing off her beautiful curves, Jenna looked breath-taking in this Reem Acra!
- Camila Alves – Mrs. Best Actor looked fabulous, even more so than Matthew and I am a huge Matthew fan! Her Gabriela Cadena blush fitted gown was brilliant!
Who were your favorites?
Shop Similar Dresses