Spring styles are getting me super excited! From the one shoulder style to accentuating waists and gorgeous floral prints. It’s all here and I can’t quite decide what I like best. I’ve already gone into the floral trend. For my second style, I am all about the one shoulder 🙂
The One Shoulder Style
Cold shoulder is out this Spring! But a twist on it has been hitting the runway at the NYFW. it varies from asymmetrical necklines to the flat out one shoulder style. I really love the one shoulder look. It reminds me of Baroness Elsa von Schraeder in the Sound of Music. Although I did not like her character in the movie, no one could deny her style! it was classic and or so gorgeous!
Styling a one shoulder dress for spring is fun. Don’t forget the pops of color, some gorgeous earrings and a pair of strappy sandals!
I sure hope you love this look as much as I do!
Happy (Early) Womens Day!
Shop the Looks
Links à la Mode, March 8th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: The Most Beautiful Places in Haiti [Travel Vlog]
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me: Denim on Denim
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Belief in the Simple Things
- Chicago Petite Blog: Spring Capsule Wardrobe
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: Sweater Dresses
- Eboni Curls: Tranquil
- Fashion to Live: Smocked Plaid Dress + Flats
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: One Shoulder Style
- Girl in Betsey: How to Make the Most of Your Morning Commute
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Dress Form Outfit: Olive Green & Black
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: How I Spent 1 Day in Lima With No Regrets
- LunaVida Blog: It’s No Sweat[shirt] Off My Back | Crewneck + Ripped Jeans + Ankle Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: Behind the Scenes at London Fashion Week Festival: Fashion Photography, Trends and Styling Chats
- Posh and Spicy: Trendy Spring Handbags for Under $50
- Tales of Two Blog: Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich – Is It Worth It?
- The Glamour Pursuit: Mixing Function with Fashion | Athleisure
- The House Blend: Lilac Love
- What Vru Wore: Fantastic Faux Fur
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3