Now don’t get me wrong, these are some of my favorite actresses but I am still puzzled about why they picked these dresses!
- Julia Roberts is usually one of my favorite gals on the red carpet but this year she was one shirt too much! The Dolce and Gabbana dress was pretty, her hair was pretty, she was pretty but why oh why did she put that shirt on!
- Sofia Vergara, you’re hot and amazingly beautiful but I’m sorry that Zac Posen gown looked like one gown too many!
- Sandra Bullock, I actually love color block dresses but the blue at the bottom of the dress is a bit much.
- Zoe Saldana’s Prabal Gurung number had way too much going on!
- Kaley Cuoco, I’m not sure that’s not how Sheldon would define a red carpet gown. The colors don’t stand out in the least bit.
- Maybe its just me but I really don’t like floral gowns for red carpet events. But that gown paired with the necklace is really off! Come on Heidi you can do better!
- Hayden Panettiere’s Tom Ford gown was pretty, I wish that white piece was a little more symmetrical however. But what did the look in was the hair that seemed very stiff and a little too high!
- Paula Patton’s dress looks like a cotton candy machine exploded on one side!
What do you all think about their looks?