It’s the lazy weekends, the ones where I don’t want to do anything, where I stumble upon some awesome ideas, this time it was a few fall outfit hacks! They say that necessity is the mother of invention, I think laziness contributes to that too sometimes 🙂
I spent a good portion of the last couple of weekends procrastinating on switching out my wardrobe from summer to fall. But I did need a fall look and that’s when I tried cobbling one together from all my summer wardrobe staples. Here are a few ideas, with one of them I got lucky as this piece from Anthropologie was perfect for a summer to fall transition.
What you’ll need from your summer/spring wardrobe is essentially
- A tee
- A pair of jeans
- Sleeveless dress
- A button down shirt
- Trench dress (optional)
- A blazer
- Closed toe shoes (booties could double up here!)
So with about 7-9 items you can have 10 looks!
Here are all my quick go to formulas for an easy early fall outfit hack:
- Dress + Booties +Scarf = Girl Next Door
- Cotton Tee Under a Sleeveless Trench Dress = Classic
- Sleeveless Trench Dress Over Your Dress = Polished Layers
- Jeans + Booties + Tee + Scarf = Oh So Country!
- Jeans + Tee + Booties + Blazer + Scarf (optional) = Uptown Chic
- Collared Button Down Shirt Under a Sleeveless Dress = Work Layers
- Collared Button Down Shirt Over Your Dress = Casual Chic
- Throw a Blazer Over It = Amp Up The Preppy Quotient
- Closed Toe Shoes + Stockings + Skirt, Dress or Shorts = Athleisure Perfection
- Dress Paired with Jeans = Fashion Forward!
Well what do you think? Do let me know if my hacks make your life simpler 🙂
Shop the Look
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3