Valentine’s day is coming up and I’m excited to play dress up! If you know me, you know by now that I am always excited to play dress up. Every opportunity I get is gold 🙂 I am sharing a few of my Valentine’s day obsessions this season and some ideas of what to wear!
My obsessions include:
Lace for Valentine’s Day
I am really digging lace this season. I absolutely love peek-a-boo effect and the gorgeous patterns. The one word that pops into my head when I think of lace is romantic, so it’s just perfect for Valentines day don’t you think?!
Jewel tone colors
The Spring 2018 color palette has some gorgeous jewel tones in Chili Oil and Arcadia. I really adore how beautiful those colors are especially at night. Both my looks reflect these colors for Valentine’s day 🙂
I bought a gorgeous lace jumpsuit from Anthropologie. I was slightly hesitant to about it and how it would look on my petite frame. But let me tell you that I am so in love with it right now! It’s stunning, it makes me look taller and thinner! Now that’s a real win-win!
Baublebar has been nailing it with the jewelry! I am absolutely in love with all their pieces and especially their earrings! I have incorporated their dreamy looking earrings in both my Valentine’s day looks. What do you think?
Salmon pink Chloe bag
I bought this bag at Harrods in London. With one purchase I satisfied two of my dreams, A Chloe bag and shopping at Harrods 🙂 I am in love with this bag and it’s ability to suit just about any look from elegant to casual!
And finally for a touch of glam, a pair of sparkly gold heels! I have incorporated a pair of gold heels in each of my looks for a dash of drama and glam this Valentine’s day 🙂
PS I bought both my dress and my romper from Anthropologie! I really do love that store 🙂
Valentine’s day is coming up, I hope you find you dreamy look too! I sure do hope my ideas help you in some way 🙂
xoxo and I hope you have a fabulous Valentine’s day!
Shop the Looks
Lace Dress Look
Links à la Mode, February 8th, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: Moviepass Is A Must-Have For All Movie Lovers
- A Girl in LA: My Night Out Essentials
- A Housewife in Heels: Matching My Mini
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me Valentine’s Day Casual Outfit + Valentine’s Day Date Ideas with Your Kids
- Britt + Whit: 2018 Reflection & Goals
- Cammeo Head to Toe: My Week in Style: Favorite Floral Dresses for Valentine’s Day
- Chicago Petite Blog: The One Trick Petite Bloggers Swear By to Look Taller
- Dangerously Me: #OOTD: Why Do I Blog?
- Eboni Curls: The Northern Curls
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Fashion to Live: Under the Stars in Tampa Heights
- Gabriella Lundgren: Tobi – A Classic Top with a Detail
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: All About Capsule Wardrobes
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Subtle Valentine’s Day Look
- I’m a Norbyah: Upcycling Clothing: Make Your Clothes Work For You
- LunaVida Blog: Casual To The Core | Cardigan + Tank + Ripped Jeans + Converse
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Wear Black & White
- Purushu Arie: Diversity Report: Representation of Indian Women on Fashion Magazine Covers
- Rosa Diana: Ruffle Slit Pink Sweatshirt
- Tales of Two Blog: 5 Days in Munich with Day Trips
- The Glamour Pursuit: Lady in Red | Faux Fur Coat & Felt Beret
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <