Trends come and go but your personal style is here to stay! With that I want to go over some timeless summer fashion trends that you can depend on year after year!
Tie Front Top
When you think summer what is the first thing you think of? Well I jump to swim suits, bikinis and a tan! So if there is one thing you can count on year after year it’s a top that will show some skin. The best one among all these is the tie front top! It’s been around for a while and it ain’t going anywhere! When you find a dress with the tie front top and a peekaboo effect you know it’ll be perfect for your summer fashion 🙂 I am wearing a beautiful dress from Tobi, it’s the Rebel Front Tie Skater Dress and it’s gorgeous! If you aren’t familiar with the store Tobi you can check out this post to get all the deets!
The other big summer fashion trend is easy and breezy! Literally! It’s the skater skirt. I love a short flowy skirt any day. The skater skirt could pose a challenge in Chicago but you could always knot it on one side to prevent it from flying up. I especially love the skater skirt in summer because of how comfortable and airy it is. In the summer heat those are two things you cannot do without! The Rebel Front Tie Skater Dress is perfect for both the skater skirt and tie front trends 🙂
Another timeless trend in summer is the strappy sandals! It’s always coming back in summer whether it’s on an espadrille wedge or on a pair of flats, the strappy tie up shoes look great on a short dress! Since summer will always have short dresses these shoes will have you looking sexy and chic in no time! I am wearing a pair of cute lace ups from Anthropologie.
Colorful Straw/Canvas Bag
You gotta carry the fun bag! You’ll be going to the beach in summer, perhaps a music festival or two, so the colorful non leather bag will always be on trend! I am carrying a colorful Kate Spade bag!
The Straw Hat and Sunglasses
Yup this one is a no brainer! If there is one thing you need in summer its protection from the sun! The two pieces that will always help with that and stay fashionable year after year is the straw hat and the sunglasses! The designs might change but if you buy a classic design you can wear it with confidence every year!
So with that you have the perfect dress and accessories to go with it! You are summer ready forever my loves!
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, June 15th
- Aesthetic Distance: The Pros And Cons Of The Gig Economy
- A Mused Blog: Burberry Beauty Liquid Lip Velvet
- April Was Here: Wedding Guest Attire: Cocktail or Semiformal
- Blushing NoirOPI California Dreaming Nail Polish Collection Swatches + Review
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit
- Everyday Starlet: How to Shape Eyebrows at Home with Tweezers + How to Grow Eyebrows
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Timeless Summer Fashion
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Classic Shift Dress x Triangle Cutout Sleeves
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Sydney Shopping Spree
- Hello Alley: Ruffled Pink Perfection Casual Chic for Summer
- Lil Miss JB StyleTravel Diaries: Barcelona
- Style Splash: A Skirt with Sleeves
- Suzanne CarilloHow To: Embroidered Leather Dress DIY
- Tales of Two Blog: The Power of Perfume Featuring Unique Fragrances
- The Curvy Edit: Palm Springs Vibes – One Set Two Ways
“This post is sponsored by Tobi but all the opinions are mine”
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3