Every season has its trends, styles that become ubiquitous! They are so cute you can’t help but try them out. Here are some of my summer styling tips using these gorgeous trends!
Being from Goa where it’s warm year round, I love the summer in Chicago! It feels like a little piece of home in my new home city.
I have compiled a list of trends that I have been observing on Instagram. Every time these trends show up they get featured. After watching these summer styling trends for a while I wanted to share my observations with all my lovely readers! Happy summer styling 🙂
From gingham dresses, to skirts and tops, this pattern has been blowing up Instagram this entire season. I love gingham, it’s such a pretty pattern absolutely perfect for mixing and matching to form cute preppy looks! I bought this peplum top in a gingham pattern from Shein and trust me it was a steal! You should check out Shein for your very own gingham piece!
Bows, it’s another little detail showing up everywhere. Cute little bow hair bands, or bows on your shows, on handbags and on your clothes. When I saw this top I couldn’t help falling in love with it. The bow detail along with the gingham was to die for! I also pulled in a Kate Spade bag with a little bow detail into this look! I really cannot resist the bows.
If you like shopping at Baublebar, you would have noticed that all their hot selling items have tassels. Tassel necklaces, tassel earrings and tassel bags. Tassels are definitely hot! So why not go online and step into the tassel frenzy by buying your own piece! I am wearing a pair of beautiful tassel earrings from Baublebar and I love them!
Everyone loves jeans. Jeans in all shades of blue are worn year round. However, summer is a great time of the year to get a little more adventurous and bold! Go out and buy yourself some colored denim, I am digging a pair of red and a pair of pink jeans I bought from J.Crew. These two pairs of jeans really ups my summer styling game!
Short Hair Cuts
Finally, a summer styling must have I could not resist, the short hair! I went out and got about 6 inches chopped off! I am absolutely loving my new hairstyle, it’s cute, light and keeps me cool!
With all these summer styling tips I am sure you’ll be able to pull together various looks that will be nothing short of fabulous! Do let me know what you think about these trends!
Shop the Look
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, July 20th
- Adorned in Armor: Lip Liner: The Secret to Wearing Any Lip Color You Want
- Aesthetic Distance: My Can’t Live Withouts: What’s On My Bathroom Counter
- Accessories Girl: The Ballet Athletic Line That’s Going To Rock Your Workout
- Arash Mazinani: Getting Out of Your Own Way When Developing Your Personal Style
- Beyond Frills: Savvy Shopping Tips for Busy Bees
- Everyday Starlet: High End Lipsticks Review | Best Long Lasting Lipsticks
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Summer Styling Tips
- Funky Jungle: Why I Prefer Real Leather For Bags And Shoes
- Girl in Betsey: Tasty Collagen Smoothie Bowl
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Weekender Shirt Dress
- Have Clothes Will Travel: Top 50 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks Under $50
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Comfortable Luxury- An Interview with Thibault Boullenger
- Mynt and Coco: The Perfect Summer Jumpsuit
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Essentials with June Popsugar Must Have Box
- Tales of Two Blog: Spot the Difference: Bloggers of Celebrities?
- The Borrowed Babes: Christmas in July: Hallmark Holiday Movie Style – July 14, 2017
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3