Looking for a bump friendly dress for a wedding isn’t particularly easy when you’re petite and fussy 🙂 I went through many websites before I landed this gorgeous dress. After I found The Dress, completing the maternity wedding guest look wasn’t so bad. I actually had fun pulling together my first dressy maternity look!
Looking for the dress took me a while. I looked at many sites, and many dresses, I honestly can’t stress on the word many enough! After looking at thousands of dresses I finally stumbled on some gorgeous pieces at ASOS. The added perk, ASOS maternity offers petite styles too! I ended by ordering the ASOS One Shoulder Foam Scuba Dip Back Midi Skater Dress in Berry and a size of US 2. I couldn’t wait to try on the dress and make sure it fitted me.
When the dress arrived, it fitted me like a glove. The color was gorgeous, the style was beautiful and I loved the hi-lo effect!
Styling this beautiful dress was fun. Being in the mood for rose gold I made sure to include that in my look. I wore a lovely metallic rose gold skinny belt to add a little shine to the dress. The Michael Kors shoes and Kate Spade bag were a shade of maroon to bring in some dark shades. The Baublebar Fringe earrings and an MVMT Rose Gold watch were the perfect accessories to complete the look 🙂
It was amazing how many people loved the dress and I couldn’t be happier with how the look turned out!
Shop the Look
‘I get commissions for purchases or clicks made through links and picture clicks in this post.’
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, September 6th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Struggling In Silence: Mental Illness & The Church
- Aesthetic Distance: Representation Matters And It’s Not Just About Hollywood
- Eboni Curls: Vorfreude
- Fashion to Live: Weekend Adventures: Taco Dirty Opening & Zoo Tampa Day: Flamingo Print Crop Tee + Skater Skirt + Flats
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Maternity Wedding Guest Look
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Styling a Floral Smock Dress
- I’m a Norbyah: Redress Design Award: Getting to Know Grand Finalist Ganit Goldstein
- In My Wardrobe: What to Wear on a Job Interview
- Jessica Sheppard: Back to School Capsule Wardrobe
- Krystin Tysire: How to Create the Perfect Festival Hair
- L’ambassadrice: The Power of Instagram: How @fashionassistants Gives Voice to Fashion Workers Fighting Abuse
- LunaVida Blog: Coral Relief | Tank + Boyfriend Jeans + Espadrille Wedges
- Otis Samantha: Things to do in Vancouver | A Vancouver Blogger Guide to the 604
- Politics of Pretty: Bag Love: Leather Tote Bags from Madewell, Cuyana and Everlane
- The Petite Bijou: The Best College Tips for Women
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3