I have never used nail wraps before! Never! Can you believe it? When I realized that, I was surprised. My first time was a few days ago, I received the Jamberry nail wraps and couldn’t wait to try them on. Read on for my experience.
When I was contacted by Jamberry nail wraps I honestly did not know what nail wraps were. They told me about their NFL collection and being a huge Ravens fan I was sold! When the nail wraps finally arrived they looked fabulous! They also came with all the items needed to apply them 🙂
The application process was simple but tedious. It does need patience. I say that because you need to carefully place the wraps and that could take some time. I am an impatient person but I was willing to invest the time so I figured many girls out there would love these!
All you need to apply them at home is heat with a little pressure technique (really all you need is a hair dryer, nail file and nail scissors!). These are vinyl-based nail wraps, they are non-toxic and don’t damage the nail. Which is great! Each sheet of Jamberry nail wraps produces about 2-3 full manicures or pedicures depending on nail size, and last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 4 weeks on toes when applied properly.
They are $18.00 per sheet at jamberry.com
You can find short videos to help you with the application. They are available at jamberry.com/application
• Start by using nail polish remover and/or rubbing alcohol to remove oil or moisture.
• Carefully size each wrap to each nail. Go for the slightly narrower size than the wider one.
• Once wrap is cut to size, hold with tweezers in front of a hair dryer or some heat source for 5-10 seconds until soft and flexible.
• Once heated, press wrap onto nail with firm pressure and smooth outward to remove any air bubbles. This had to be done gentle so as to not ruin the wrap.
• Apply additional heat and smooth down again to get a firm seal.
• Trim excess material as close to the nail as possible and file in a downward motion to finish application. This part took me a while to master because I was scared to ruin the nail wrap. But it worked!
To remove, simply apply heat and use an orangewood stick to gently lift from the edges.
My nails turned out great!
Keri Evans, Christy Hepworth and Lyndsey Ekstrom launched Jamberry in 2010. They are sisters who wanted to have fun, manicured nails that lasted throughout their busy days and launched Jamberry for women like themselves. Today Jamberry is at the forefront of nail art and nail technology. Their nail wraps can be applied at home with an innovative heat and pressure technique. The brand also offers nail lacquer and a hand care line. Jamberry products are sold online and through a network of over 100,000 independent consultants across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Australia, and the UK. Jamberry nail wraps are available in over 300 designs per season. My favorite was their NFL collection.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over and order your favorite collection!
“This post is sponsored by Jamberry but all the opinions are mine”
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3