Trying to escape the cold? Maybe you’re looking at some fab resort or some tropical paradise? Do you have the perfect resort dress? Well don’t you worry, I have some great tips on how to help you pick one!
Resort Dress For Petites
Let’s cut to the chase! I have used these tips when picking a resort dress for my vacation to Goa:
- High Waist – Makes my legs look long and me look tall!
- Long and Flowy Design – Gives the lovely laid back vibe while still looking fab!
- Soft and Airy Material – Doesn’t drown you out but instead hugs your curves and falls beautifully
- Bright Colors – Who doesn’t love a good vibrant color to brighten up your day!
- Strappy and Sexy – Straps are always great for showing off some skin giving off a confident and sexy vibe!
Now with these tips I hope I’ve made your search for a resort dress simpler?! What do you think? Any other tips you swear by for your resort dress? Do let me know, I would love to hear all of them!
Well back to the cold for me right now 🙂
Shop the Look
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, February 1st, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: What Is Asian Feminism
- A Housewife in Heels: Sweater Dress: Winter to Spring
- Britt and Whit: 4 Looks to Wear This Valentine’s Day
- Chicago Petite Blog: 5 Petite-Friendly Outfits You Need to Try This February
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: How to Pick a Resort Dress for Petites
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Funday in Tampa Heights & Hyde Park
- Girl in Betsey: How Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses Changed My Life
- Gutterfashion: When Brands Use Controversy to Sell Product
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 15 Adorable, Valentine’s Day-Themed Clothes & Accessories
- I’m a Norbyah: Redress Design Award: New Cycle, New Name. Same Mission
- LunaVida Blog: Fringe Benefits | Poncho Cardigan + High-waisted Denim + Ankle Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Avoid Making Impulse Purchases When Shopping in the Sales
- Petite Dressing: The Best and Worst Shoes for Petite Feet
- Sifa’s Corner: Tutorial: Soft Gold Smokey Eye Inspired By Taylor Swift’s Makeup
- Southern Sophisticated: Perfect Red Lace Dress For Valentines Or Galentines Plans
- Tales of Two Blog: Defining Art in the Digital Age – What About Photoshop?
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3