Going out on an outing for the entire day? Perhaps you’re going to walk a ton and check out all the new cool places? Then I am certain you need some tips for pulling together the perfect sightseeing outfit? Well look no further I think I have some good ones for you!
Jeans All Day!
I love a good pair of jeans! I can live in them all day long! Which is why when we are out and about for a long stretch at a time and I am not sure about what to expect I pick out a nice dark pair of jeans. I say dark because then I won’t get them stained easily and I can have some carefree fun. The best part about jeans is you can do just about anything in them and you don’t have to worry about them getting in the way. This gorgeous pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans is the absolute perfect color for this time of the year too!
Some Rad Sneakers
Find yourself a cool pair of sneakers, one that is not a run of the mill pair but stands out. That way you’ll enjoy wearing them and will be comfortable all day long. The best part about a pair of sneakers is that you can walk onto any terrain and won’t miss out on some potentially fabulous pictures 🙂
An Edgy but Comfy Sweater
Yes, you could probably pick just about any sweater, but if you want to stay true to the chic girl you are then picking a sweater that sets you apart is probably the way to go for your sightseeing outfit! I picked a Tobi sweater with cutout shoulders! The sweater is cozy, warm but looks so cute! You cannot say it’s boring in the least bit and you can stay in it all day long, I think that’s a win-win 🙂
I always like carrying a scarf. You never know when you need to layer up and this piece could definitely help! I also feel like to get the fall vibe going a scarf is a must.
You have to have something to carry your little things in, right? I love a good crossbody. I literally have one in almost every color. They are perfect for carrying just about anywhere and this sightseeing outfit is no different. My Tory Burch crossbody was the perfect bag to take along!
Don’t forget to take your enthusiasm and energy along too!
I hope you love these tips and they are of some help! I took this look out and about when we went from London to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge 🙂 The outfit turned out great and the trip was fabulous!
Shop the Look
‘I get commissions for purchases or clicks made through links and picture clicks in this post.’
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, October 27th, 2017
- Britt + WhitTrend for Fall: Plaid Prints
- For Urban Women: Exploring New Design Trends at Manila Fame
- Gabriella Lundgren: Wedding Times and the Struggle of What to Wear
- Girl in Betsey: How to Combat Oily & Shiny Skin
- Green Acres Meets Paris: What to Wear: Denim and Plaid
- Gutter Fashion: When Inspiration Turns into Imitation
- Fashion to Live: Tailgate Party + Brunch: Strapless Midi with Sash + Block Heels
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: An All Day Sightseeing Outfit
- Jeff on the Road: Lookbook: Autumn Pop Of Colour
- L Knits: All About Blocking
- Luna Vida Blog: Wine-ing Down | Open Back Dress + Over-The-Knee Boots
- Oh to Be a Muse: Direct Messages
- Purushu: Ask Purushu: i want to wear crop tops but i’m fat
- Sifa’s Corner: How I Overcame Blogger Burnout After Midwest Meetup
- Tales of Two Blog: The Importance of Building Grit and Grace
- The Borrowed Babes: Just Living my Best Graphic Tee Life
- The Plus Size DivaFall Foliage In Ohio: Mini Road Trip With The Hubby
- Writing Between Pauses: 3 Outfits Perfect for the Pumpkin Patch
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3