Tomorrow is the 4th of July! Fireworks, BBQ’s, parties and perhaps some beach time! Well I have some tips for your perfect outfit and I am fairly certain you can pull it together from your existing wardrobe 🙂
I hope you love these tips for the 4th of July and I hope they are helpful 🙂
Let’s face it, the 4th is one of those days when you’re probably going to walk a bit to catch a glimpse of those fireworks! While doing that you want to be comfortable! Or perhaps you are going to go out and have a BBQ or maybe spend a day at the beach, all of which need comfort! So my shoe picks are a pair of sneakers or perhaps some really low shoes that are comfortable. In the two looks I have pulled together, one has a pair of striped sneakers from J.Crew and the other is a pair of 1 inch heels from Tory Burch.
A traditional 4th of July look will have white. But why not spice up the simple ole white?! For that very purpose I have picked gingham. It’s en vogue, blowing up Instagram right now and I love it! I am wearing a lovely little peplum number form Shein in both my looks. I absolutely love the tie-up detail in the front on this cute cotton top! I am sure you have some gingham to pull into your look 🙂
The next two tips are very conventional, and that’s what I wanted to stick with, something blue and something red. I really wanted to incorporate the traditional colors in some way 🙂 I have picked two different ways to do that. But what I really want to stress on is that you can pick any number of ways to do this 🙂 In my first look I have pulled in a pair of red J.Crew jeans and in my second look I have pulled in a pair of striped J.Crew sneakers! Both elements bring in the shade of red and that’s all you need!
I have a confession, I bought a pair of blue ombre earrings from Baublebar and I couldn’t wait to incorporate them into these looks! So my something blue in both the looks is my earrings and also a bracelet from J.Crew. You could also go with a pair of shoes, jeans or any number of items 🙂
Now, this one was particularly important. Especially if you want to not get a headache or perhaps a heat stroke and lets face it, it’s kind of cute too! A nice little straw hat! It completes a day look and really keeps you cool 🙂
Now with all these tips I am sure you will find it easy to pull together your looks! Maybe you will give me a peak into your stylings too 🙂
Happy 4th of July!
This post is featured in IFB
Shop the Look
Links à la Mode, July 6th
- Aesthetic Distance: Podcasts Are Here To Stay And I’m Completely Obsessed With Them
- Elements of Ellis: The Perfect Dress to Wear This Summer & Into Fall
- Elements of Ellis: 3 Fourth of July Outfits
- Elle is for She: DIY Pom Pom Phone Case
- Grazielle Camilleri: Black and White Costume
- Katie Kinsley: Wedding Table Numbers DIY
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 4th of July Styling Tips
- Girl in Betsey: Summer Beach Picks Under 200
- Hampton Roads: Bump Friendly Pleated Midi Skirt
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 20 of the Quirkiest Handbags You Can Buy Online Right Now
- I’m a Norbyah: Feel Good Fashion: Repelle
- Lay Summers: 2 Looks Perfect for Summer Celebrations
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Herse
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Colorful Statement Earrings to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits
- Politics of Pretty: The Right Order to Applying Your Skincare Products
- Pudding Monster: Festival Fashion
- Sifa’s Corner: Where Class Meets Style
- Smile is It: My Favorite Dangle Earrings for Summer
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Then Subscribe to My Blog via Email in the sidebar. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin to get all my blog post updates, travelgrams and outfit previews. Don’t forget to register to LIKEtoKNOW.it so that you can shop my outfits. You can also shop my looks from my Shopstyle Shop, be sure to like items you have your eye on to get sale alerts! Happy Shopping <3