Sometimes all you really want to wear is a white tee and jeans. Am I right? Usually that’s such a summer look. So what do you do when you want to wear a white tee and jeans in Fall? Here are some tips 🙂
I really do love my jeans and I most especially love to throw on a white tee on the weekends and go about doing my outdoor chores. Who says you can’t look chic while doing chores? So what do you do when fall rolls around and you feel like you’re white tee and jeans is so last season?! I have 3 tips for you to beat that feeling!
Tip 1 – Throw on a Jacket!
A layer over any tee in fall is definitely the best way to take the outfit into the cooler months. My favorite lighter layer is definitely a leather jacket. I love the casual, cool and comfortable vibe a leather jackets lends to any look. In my opinion a leather jacket and a pair of blue jeans is a killer combination! You could just as easily opt for an anorak or a utility jacket.
Tip 2 – Wear Closed Toe Shoes
The next thing to do is to cover your toes girls! From booties to pumps, wearing a pair of closed shoes goes a long way in lending the fall vibe to a look! When it’s still slightly warmer go in for pumps or closed toe wedges, when it starts cooling down slip on a pair of booties and you will be good to go!
Tip 3 – Incorporate a Season Trend
Fall 2016 is full of some really cool trends ranging from braids, patent leather, wearing your bag crossbody to shades of tan. With so many trends to choose from it is super easy to pick one that suits you best! I have picked braids and the crossbody bag. With braids in my hair and my favorite Marc Jacobs bag worn cross body my white tee and jeans look is ready for fall!
This simple look is just perfect for doing your weekend grocery shopping or just about anything that has a casual flair to it!
Shop the Look
This post is featured in IFB
Links à la Mode, September 15th
- Attire Club: What Are the Different Types of Prints on Clothes
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: CHINA GLAZE GROUPIES 6-PIECE MINI SET SWATCHES + REVIEW
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: JumpFromPaper 2D Handbags
- Cover Mum: Back to School
- Distinguished Diva: A day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage shopping.
- Dressing with Class: meeting sara!
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 3 Tips for Wearing a White Tee and Jeans in Fall
- Glitter For Breakfast: Stilettos are back!
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Multimasking with L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Masks
- I’m a Norbyah: Working Mumma Blues
- Modavracha: 7 Ways To Wear A Choker Necklace
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Nicholas K. Spring 2017 and a Bill Cunningham Tribute
- One Awesome Momma: Fall Must-Haves
- Proceed with style: Baseball Cap Fashion
- Smile is It: Kyboe! NYFW SS17 Watch Fashion Show
- So Versailles: EVERYONE HATES KANYE: YEEZY SEASON 4 REVIEW
- The Curious Portafoglio: L’OFFICIEL PARIS: BLACK BEAUTY MATTERS
- The Fashionista Momma: THE WEEKLY STYLE EDIT: ANKLE BOOTS
- We Are Ready Made: WANGSQUAD
- Wish and Wear: Top Tips for Keeping Your Bag Looking Fab
SPONSOR: Shopbop, KENDALL + KYLIE, Loeffler Randal Booties, Elizabeth and James Jewelry, The Laundress, Hilfiger Collection, Quartz Co., Black Jumpsuits, Winter Boots, Gold Earrings, Men’s Velva Sheen